Are you looking for Pass Plus in Hemel Hempstead or the surrounding area?
Pass Plus is a practical driving course and is a six-hour minimum and is most beneficial to new drivers after passing their driving test, although the Pass Plus course can be taken at any time.
Pass Plus will benefit you by:
- Enabling you to gain quality driving experience safely.
- Helping you to become a more skilful and confident driver.
- Encouraging you to develop a positive driving style that is both safe and enjoyable.
- Help to reduce your risk of being involved in a road traffic incident.
- Saving you money on your car insurance premiums.
But I already know how to drive!
Your Pass Plus instructor knows that you have achieved the level of competence required to pass your driving test. But as a new driver, you have relatively little driving experience. The Pass Plus course is so much more than having a few extra driving lessons. Youll be taught how to deal with situations you may not have faced before, such as:
- Driving in fog, rain, snow or ice.
- Driving in the dark.
- Motorway driving.
Two key factors make up a positive approach to driving.
- Responsibility for your actions.
- Consideration for others.
- Assessing what you see.
- Making decisions.
- Taking the right decision.
These essential attitudes and skills are the same, whether you are driving.
- On a busy main road.
- In adverse weather conditions.
- On a quiet country lane or road.
- At night.
- On a dual carriageway.
- On motorways.
It has six modules, covering driving:
- in town
- in all weathers
- on rural roads
- at night
- on dual carriageways
- on motorways
The modules should be practical sessions. Local conditions may mean some sessions are theory-based.
Your driving instructor will assess you throughout the driving course. You will not need to take a test. To pass, you will have to reach the required standard in all modules.
If, after six hours, you have not reached the required standard. Your instructor will advise you why. Maybe you’ll need an additional hour (s).
Your instructor will complete the report and send it to the DVSA to send you a pass certificate.
The cost of the six-hour course is £240-00.
For full details of the Pass Plus course, click here or call 07748 103 629. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Pass Plus in Hemel Hempstead.
Don’t delay call today 07748 103 629.