Pass Plus In Hemel Hempstead.
Pass Plus is a practical driving course and is a six-hour minimum and is most beneficial to new drivers after passing their driving test, although the Pass Plus course may be taken at any time by anyone.
Here are some of the Pass Plus course benefits:
- Gaining quality driving experience safely.
- Develop your driving skills to become a skilful and confident driver.
- It is developing a progressive driving style that is both safe and enjoyable.
- Help to reduce your risk of being involved in a road traffic incident.
- Some insurance companies will reduce your insurance premiums upon passing the course.
But I already know how to drive!
Your Pass Plus instructor knows that you have achieved the level of competence required to pass your driving test. But as a new driver, you have relatively little driving experience. The Pass Plus course is more than a few extra driving lessons. You will cover how to deal with situations you may not have faced before, such as driving in/on:
- Fog, rain, snow or ice.
- At night In the dark.
- Motorway driving.
Two key factors make up a positive approach to driving.
- Responsibility for your actions.
- Consideration for others.
- You will assess what you see, make a decision and take the right decision.
These essential attitudes and skills are the same, whether you are driving:
- On a busy main road.
- In adverse weather conditions.
- On a quiet country lane or road.
- At night.
- On a dual carriageway.
- On a motorway.
It has six modules, covering driving:
- in town
- in all weathers
- on rural roads
- at night
- on dual carriageways
- on motorways
The modules should be practical sessions. Local conditions may mean some sessions are theory-based.
Your driving instructor will assess you throughout the driving course. You will not need to take a test. You will have to reach the required standard in all modules to pass.
If, after six hours, you have not reached the required standard. Your instructor will advise you why. Maybe you’ll need an additional hour (s).
Your instructor will complete the report and send it to the DVSA to send you a pass certificate.
The cost of the six-hour course is £240-00.
For full details of the Pass Plus course, click here or call 07748 103 629. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Pass Plus in Hemel Hempstead.
Don’t delay call today 07748 103 629.