Intensive semi-intensive courses
Before booking an intensive semi-intensive courses ask yourself the following questions.
1. Have I passed the theory test?
2. What are the waiting times for the practical driving test?
3. How many hours am I able to commit a week?
We suggest you start your driving lessons while you study for your theory test. Once you have reached the required standard book the test.
Once passed we will look at the waiting times and book a test date for you.
The total cost depends on the number of hours you need.
Have you driven before?
If you’ve already had some driving lessons, this is what we suggest:
Have a two-hour assessment lesson, so your instructor can recommend approximately how many hours of training you will need. Intensive semi-intensive courses depend on the outcome of the assessment lesson.
Study for your theory test (if not passed already) and take it as soon as possible.
Once passed we will look at the waiting times and plan your lessons accordingly.
The total cost depends on the number of hours you need
This is a guide on how many hours you may need depending on the driving experience you have.
- Beginner drivers (no driving experience) will probably need 40 hours
- Novice drivers (10 hours driving experience) will probably need 30 hours
- Intermediate drivers (15 hours driving experience) will probably need 25 hours
- Experienced learners (25 hours driving experience) will probably need 15 hours
- Pupils who recently failed a driving test will probably need 10 hours
If you have any questions regarding intensive semi-intensive courses call 07748 103 629 or fill in the contact.